POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay as a renderer for commercial program : Re: PovRay as a renderer for commercial program Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay as a renderer for commercial program
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 4 Aug 2004 10:18:33
Message: <4110f039@news.povray.org>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:

> I thought that a serious organization could check email at least every few
> days and send at least a reading confirmation, but I might be wrong...

Not to butt in or anything, but the POV-Team is an entirely volunteer
effort, and I'm sure they get a massive amount of e-mails every day. It
also seems that the question you're asking should be covered in the
distribution license.

As an aside -- have you considered using OpenGL as a preview method,
with POV-Ray as an option for output? Puts all legal questions aside.

Sorry, I did sort of butt into the conversation here... ;)

--
~Mike